Decorate A Wedding Arch
photos provided by I Thee Wed -Atlanta
The Wedding Arch is a favorite amongst traditional brides. Arches can be decorated using a variety of materials including tulle, fabric, floral or lights. Here's how to get this look:
Arch (from most craft stores)
Tulle by the bolt
White zip ties or white pipe cleaners
pre-made floral arrangement
1. Assemble Arch
2. Lay Arch flat on the floor (this makes it easier to decorate)
3. Unroll tulle and measure it from the bottom of arch to the first area you wish to tie.
4. Use zip ties or pipe cleaner to loosely secure tulle to the arch
-tightly secure tulle once you are satisfied with the look of the decorations
5. Loosely drape tulle from first tie to the center of the arch.
6. Loosely secure tulle to the arch
-again, tightly secure tulle once you are satisfied with the look
7. Continue to loosely drape tulle on opposite side, then secure.
Repeat these steps as many times as you like to get the fullness and the look you want
Attach pre-made bows and/or floral at the points that tulle was secured to the arch.
Arch is complete!